<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

12/29/2005 11:30:00 PM

Unlucky day

Actually my luck goes down from yesterday night when my cousin told me she was not able to pass me the My Date with a vampire III series today.

Today when I was happily preparing for the 4pm run with Libing, at around 9am there came a sms from Tabitha, she forwarded me the sms sent by Tabitha. She will not be able to come today for the training with me today. I suddenly felt a sense of emotional thoughts and feelings, never had before. It was a real sense of dissapointment, I have waited like days for today. But it seems that fate is always making fun at people. I was so sad. As I was revising my work halfway when the news came, it shocked me and I lost focus for some time, losing concentration in whatever I do then.

In the afternoon, I went to cut my hair, because I thought I ought to have it cut before the new year comes, to prepare myself for the new year and of course by superstituions maybe. I walked to the barber, it was not a new barber shop but it serves customers of mainly students. I sat outside the barber shop. There were two malay person on the chair; and there was also a chinese girl and a malay boy. On the chair was one malay tennager girl and a teenager boy. I remembered the last time I visited the shop, there was not a need to take queue no. So I didn't bother to take any. I noticed something, there was 3 ladies. One of which was the lady boss, she is there to collect money and two workers cutting the hairs of young customers. That lady boss obviously do not know how to cut hair nor being good to her customers. After some time waiting for my turn, there came another 2 customers, a mum and 2 daughters. Then next came a mum with 2 sons and a daughter. I believed she is secondary level if not higher due to her height. The next unexpected moment came when the lady boss walked out to give number tags to the mum who came last, but having her 3 kids, they made quite a couple of noise, thereby attracting the lady boss. The lady boss seems to be not as lady like, she cannot even speak well, communicate I mean. The moment she came out she gave the number tags to her without asking me, treating me as transparent or what? Next she gave the tags to the mum with 2 daughters. Hey! What about me? As I did not see clearly the giving out of the tickets, it was only later then I realised the sequence. I was frustated when the mum with 3 kids went in, the barber took them first by the lady boss instructions. Then next the next barber finished and then the kid sat on the chair. I immediately went in to state my stand. But there was much confusion then thanks to the lady boss. This scene made me think twice about having my hair cut, my impression of the lady boss worsen. But since I have waited long, why not wait a little while more. After the two 2 boys finished, the daughter came next (3 kids). Then the barber said there was another lady who came before me and others. Therefore I had to wait. I was damn frustated, the level of my head had gone up to 40 Degree Celsius. What is this, nevertheless I told myself to stay cool. In the end, after cutting my hair, I spent an hour waiting there when I can finished in 15 minutes.

As I had an appointment telling my club president to get from him the Gundam Seed Destiny Series. I waited from 2pm till 3.55pm. Wenxiang did not arrive and up till now, had yet to tell me the reason for being late, now is 11.58pm 29Dec. Then I told Elson to collect from me the Common Test paper for the EG 2001, Engr Maths 2A. He also did not turn up to meet me.

What is wrong with me today, why everything is so down...

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009