1/06/2006 11:37:00 PM
13.5 hours marathon day
Today had a make-up lesson, it lasted from 4pm to 9.30pm. This morning I reached school at 7.40am. So calculate the no. of hours I spent in school today!
Spent the break time today from 11am to 2pm. Went to the Amoy Quee HQ in heavy drizzling rain. Then came back to help Tabitha get her bag she bought with Elson. Thereafter, she said she was sick for two days already. I did not know. But after that follow her to Blk B level 5. She had some project to discuss with her friends, despite her illness, she came to do the project and she lived Pasir Ris. I chanced upon some chairs and a tentage like those found at seaside, I went down to level 4 got on one tentagea and sat down to finish my book on the Data Communication.
On the chairs, I saw banyan trees, or normally called Fig trees. I continued reading my book, on some instances, took a breathe and look up to the tree because I was surprised to find fig trees high up on the 4th storey of a man-made structure. Then I saw a pigeon,a pink-necked green pigeon. It was quietly perking on one of the branches. Common mynah came about, making disturbing noise. To my surprise, the pigeon did not go away. I continued reading my book, taking more peeks. On one of them, the pigeon flew off, I did not have a chance to see it fly away. But later, because the common mynah were too noisy or the weather is becoming colder, rain was about to pour again.
Went for class and lasted till 9.30pm. The lecturer, part-time, thinks he can finish his 3 tutorials in an hour and lasted 1.5 hours more.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009