1/27/2006 06:41:00 PM
A day before new year's eve
Today went to school at 7.30am. To the bus-stop on my path, I chanced upon that gal again, from the backview, it looks like my friend Rachel Sung Wei Xiu. But the thing is she is not, she is someone from a secondary school nearby. The first time I saw her, I was really going up to take a good glance, and call her. But then, I was still in Neverland, still very sleepy. Can you imagine someone walking to school in sleepy state. Today at that instance, I remembered she lived in Ang Mo Kio near the AMK Mrt station.
The 8am class, the lecturer Mr Ang Kah Hin came at 8.12am. He read out the results of everyone soon after, I got a C. Still bad. My maths result unknown. My Data Comm get B and my Industrial Motor get B. Sad. Why no A? Then lecture for the rest of the topic.
I returned the CDs I borrowed from the NYP Library and borrowed another 2 DVDs. Smsed Li Bing for lunch then Li Hui for lunch, the latter came. We met, ate and went to library to do some serious stuffs.
After that, went for class at 2pm, the class had a surprise today. After the practical and doing of explanation, we went for a little celebration before Chinese New Year. We ate cakes bought by Mr Weng Kee, drinks to go with. They asked me to blow the candles for the cake. I blew and drank and have fun. All good things come to an end, some of my classmates had to rush back into Malaysia. So we parted. I later went to the Pull-up bar to do my exercise. Then wait for Li Hui, but she got ICA, so I went home.
Now home, saw daddy doing crafts for the CNY. He is always the one doing every year. No change.
Wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year.
May you have all the wishes you would had this year and beyond.
Gong Xi Fa Cai
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009