<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

1/04/2006 10:41:00 PM

met ngiap teng

Who says my memory is failing me? I can still remember this friend of mine, his name is ngiap teng, He is the same age as me. He was my primary school mate in primary three. That time, he was quite smart me not really but same class as him, in the smartest class of the whole of the school level that year. I guessed I am smart.

Coming back he is a smart guy, constant guy, got into the second top class of the whole level that year in secondary school. We are in an affiliated school, both primary and secondary so ya. He got to stay back in school for a year due to his deprovement for the homework and he played card all day. So he just entered poly last year in 2005. Month of May intake.

Today saw him on the pathway of NYP Blk P level 4 while going for a EG 2001 Tutorial class, Mathematics 2A.

After noon, I saw him again on the same block but on the fifth storey this time, I was about to take my Eg2096 Semestral Project class.

Today had a IES meeting at P601. Mr Yap went in, then went off saying he is busy for some make-up class. Mr Gan was there and then came a new member. Talked till 3.30pm. Rushed to see Tabitha's event.

After that, I saw my dear Mei's committee of people for the event --> Orion's singing competition. Good to see the soloist going up and singing, jsut like some Singapore Idol thing.

Now as I am typing this, I am now helping my friend's friend Li Bing, to do some html work. Find working with her comfortable. Cool gal.

Yoh!

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009