<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

1/07/2006 11:51:00 PM

MFSS NCC orientation and meetup at PS

Morning, 1am then slp. Then morning 6.30am woke up by brother. Went to do daily morning routine, put on my uniform no. 3. Set off for my secondary school. Did not take any bag, just my uniform and the cd for darren shen, admin pass for jun bin.

Reached school at 7+. Walked in, nobody greet me. Haha, never mind. Later they greeted me of course. I go busy with the putting up of camoflage net and then the arrangement of the items for display. Wilson was already there, Jun Bin came later. Before that, Willie Oh came for a while then went off, for work I think.

At 9am, full uniform inspection and then preparation for the cca orientation day, in another half an hour's time. Done and then drizzle and stop and then drizzle. We had a hard time shifting the items for display in and out of shade.

When the actual event started, the students came down to the parade square by 10.10am like that. So I asked those on camouflage paint to walk around, there were two of them and then there were also two person in no. 1 uniform. The rest of the cadets of NCC are initialised with roles either to be at the booth or to find people to come to the booth.

The event ended at 11.30am. We were told by the McCee to pack up the booth. At 12 noon or so, I prepared to leave as Gerald called me to go down to Sim Lim Tower to collect my money for the PAB event.

I went home straight from school, then bathed and next put on my go-out clothes and set off. Also brought along the kit for my semestral project. The time at bus-stop was roughly 1pm. Reached Sim Lim Tower at 1.29pm. Took the money and cleared some admin stuffs.

Went out of office level 17 at 1.43pm. Proceed to the shop below on the same block for buying my kit for assembling and soldering. Took quite some time, Li Hui and Marcus bugging me if I reached the destination already. Time was 1.50pm. By the time I found that product name and model number, it was past 2pm. I ran and jogged halfway, telling Marcus that I will reached in 15 minutes and in the end I took 20 minutes.

I found Li Hui, she is the one I saw at the Blk E level 3. An old friend. Then I walked towards her and asked if she saw Marcus, she replied "No" and I had to call Marcus for that purpose. Alvin then called Marcus to say he will be late.

Assuming he will be quite late, I went for lunch at the foodcourt at level 5 or 6. I ordered fish ball noodle and I felt cheated for a meer $1. Then Marcus kept saying we look at each other, nothing to do. I ate, Both look at me. Hot through. Spicy.

Nearing 3pm, we went to the entrance of the cinema theatre, waiting for Alvin to come. We patrolled outside for long, without any idea what we want to watch. Confirming the timing of anyone, we cannot stay long, so we decided to go for pool.

Went to Paradiz Centre to play pool. I paid the bill, Li Hui did not play. Why?

Later after 5pm. We ended our session. We went for tea, Marcus and Alvin ate dinner and I drank Lime juice, yucks taste so bad. She did not get anything.

Went back to PS with her, both the two guys go back by taking bus 147 back to Hougang.

We took to Compass Point. She go to meet her parents, I went to take my lunch there went home by bus 159. Did not see her at the foodcourt when she says she will be there with parents.

So ya. Home sweet home.

She just logged off. An hour ago ba!

Studying EG 2120. Have not study finish yet.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009