<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

1/30/2006 11:15:00 PM

Second day of CNY 2006

Today visited one household.

Early in the morning, a call came and that was for my dad, it goes that there will be someone visiting us on 2nd day of CNY.

Ate my breakfast, did some journal stuffs on my laptop.

At 12 noon, the visitors came together with another aunt of mine, paternal side. So they came along. Entertained them. Then, I was doing my work on my laptop, since anyway he was here, my this older brother of mine, he is a networking personnel. He knows more programming than I do. I asked for his help in helping me to fix my laptop's wireless connection. He willing did so, in a matter of 15 minutes, he settled everything. It was so easy with a person who knows where the fault lies. I also asked him to fix another fault of mine. But due to rush of time, we did not have time to solve it.

On the way to the temples at Seng Kang, Punggol and Bedok Avenue 4, I was sitting on this pick-up, it was a bit bouncy. Used to think this is so Lok Kok, but now not everyone had a chance to do this. Today as my dad was driving the vehicle, a thought came to mind. Why is the cars faster than some buses and some don't? Is it going to do with the accelearation of things or could be other stuffs? But then after those trips, I had a conclusion, http://bestboynewb.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_bestboynewb_archive.html , under 'Enough'

Had a steamboat session at Ang Mo Kio. My dad's brother house. Full. Stayed till 10pm before leaving.

Had a bath way home. Then now sitting in front of the laptop.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009