2/28/2006 10:56:00 PM
Double Pizza Hut Meal
Woke up 8am ba! Made an appointment with Libing. I smsed her this early morning at about 2am, tell her I will call her the moment I wake up today. But I did my daily routine and sat on the sofa figuring out my handphone functions. The phone I got yesterday for my birthday present. Got 3, They are one Nokia 6030, $20 Capital Land voucher and a porcelain cup in an aluminium box.
Got a sms after I finished setting all the settings required for my personal usage of handphone functions. She says wait at usual place, 10am as I agreed.
I washed up myself, packed my books for the subject today and set off for the day. Brought the pouch she gave me. Took bus 165 to Clementi bus interchange, transfer to train to reach Boon Lay Mrt station. Went to the gents, because she is still not there yet. I waited for 3 trains to come to the station before she comes.
We made the way to the NTU through bus 179. Then she smsed her sister to say that it is at 6 bus-stops to the place we are looking for, NTU Student Union. We reached the place, asked around before reaching the place in due time, found it, but no one is there. Then one came, he directed us to another place elsewhere.
We gave up and walked to the nearest bus-stop, then chanced upon the NTU Sports Club noticeboard. I decided to give a call. Then gotta, saw a number, called it. Jasmine happened to be nearby, we walked towards the booth, saw the forms, then did it. She used the form provided while I used my mum's signature to forge over. Later, we decided to ask her sister to help. We went to Library 2, to seek help. We find the whole library, could not find her. But later Libing called her sister and thus we managed to find her. We got them to help us forge the signature and went off. We went back to the booth near Canteen A and passed up the form.
We headed back to the Boon Lay Mrt station. Took bus 179 back. We decided to go there and eat, she paid me $14 on the bus. Met Clement from Montfort Secondary School 4S2 one, not my initial classmate. We ate at Pizza Hut, student's meal. We chatted while eating, free one garlic bread for the day. I took Vegetable Soup and got her the Cream of Mushroom. We ate Aloha Lover's pizza and Hawalian Pizza. Had a nice time.

Went back to school, NYP. We took the train to Jurong East to change to North-South line. Then to Choa Chu Kang, she alighted there to go to Bukit Panjang Lrt. I slept, rather had a little nap on the train to rest a while. After escaping from the scorching sun.
Reached school at about 2.10pm. Smsed her to say I reached liao. Ask her to take good nap. Then to NYP through the back gate from the Mrt station through Blk E. Went to the track there near the fitness corner to study. Then got a place, a bench, two benches in fact was empty. I at there studying while two students from School of Nursing practised their skills in the studies. CPR here and there, breathing in and out stuffs.
Later at about 3pm, I went down to the toilet to do small business, then saw the Indian guy from another class but from the same lecture hall. I called on him to study together. We studied and joked as the time of examination comes near at 4pm. We went to drink some water, then to the gents. Then went in. Took out admin card. Waited outside till 4.20pm, then the door is opened for us to enter. I sat through the paper, no nervousness, just absolutely normal. Did not look at the questions and thnk too hard, it will make me more stress and add on more. So I waited patiently till the time is apporpriate to start.
I started doing the paper, had a great deal of time. Estimated to lose some marks here and there for the theory questions and miscalculations. Can't be bothered after the paper.
Waited for Jasper and Chen Howe, went for dinner together. Walked to Ang Mo Kio Central. Initiated to eat at KFC, but then decided on Pizza Hut. Opps! Then I ordered a side order of a glass of pepsi and a soup of the day. They ordered Family Hut meal, $36.90. Jasper did not join in. Total amount was $50+ dollars. We shared. Me, Vivian, Chen Howe, Hua Qing, Kheng Boon.
Home sweet home. Ate another round of rice with fish meat, vegetables etc. after bath. 8pm reached home.
Saw Libing online at 9pm. Whoa! I thought she will not be online tonight?
Then chit-chat with her, now typing away. Whoa! Nice day! Fun-filled day.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA