<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

2/24/2006 11:54:00 PM

My Official Girlfriend Tan Libing

Had a bad dream, dreaming of running, then go down to my babysister's home to steal socks, funny dream. Early morning, go running without socks? Then imagined my home was at second and third storey with a backyard? I hiding behind some structures from my babysisters. Don't know! Weird dream.

Today woke up at 7.30am. Went to do normal morning routine. Then breakfast and then get set for the maths test EG2001 in the morning at 8.30am. Took my red maths folder file by hand and was ready for the tests, because I am well prepared for it.

Met Tat Ching when alighting the bus, saw him. Together we went for the test. Heading towards the sports hall zone 1.

Through the test, stress was overwhelming, time was not sufficient, and as if the test is too difficult for me to endure.

Came out when the paper ended, did not smsed her, because she is busy with her camp, not good to disturb her. Then I met my classmates, we went for lunch. I went up to the SA office to get the Vertical Marathon registration paper, could not find. I went down to meet my classmates, then for lunch. I ordered vegetable rice. Then a packet of lemon barley drink from the vendor machine. Then go to locker to take umbrella and wrapping paper.

Later I went to Bishan Junction 8 to buy a bracelet from Perlini's Silver. It costs me about $13.30. I bought then went home.




Then to the MFSS to settle my membership card/form. Looked for Mr Ho then he directed me to the OM/DM office to pass that to Mr Benny Ng. I did so and went home. Brother not back yet.

I keyed in the telephone book entry into the computer, editing the names by surname order. I kept the gift I am going to give her in my small pocket.

I went to school, NYP to attend the ceremony of the Green Image NYP. The thing officially started at 3pm sharp. Glad I did so, because only 45 minutes then got refreshments served. Well Me, Wenxiang and Ian were there. Baoshin was late and therefore not allowed in since the seats were first come first served basis. We chatted till 4pm.


SEC key profile
Video sent by bestboy


We made our way to AMK to walk, then I suggested going to popular and then go walk around. Then we decided to get a present for Rosie Sim, the VP for Geo Council. We spent great efforts before selecting one. Ian paid and went home.

We talked at the AMK Mrt station since we are free. Ian is waiting for friend from Toa Payoh and later come from Orchard. I am waiting for Libing to get me, I called her to say I am on my way to Orchard. But she is still at home at 5pm. We were supposed to meet at 5.30pm. Wenxiang not rushing home. So we three chatted till 5.30pm before I moved in. Wenxiang takes towards Yishun, I take towards Orchard.

When I reached there, she is not there yet. I went around walking, go toilet and loitering around. Then finally saw her while I was untieing my keychain ring, I don't know why it somehow got entangled. She was on the phone, I followed her closely but not too near to let her discover it. Then I surprised her.

Her first expression was she was sad, she says her teacher's daughter was sick. I was then thinking what has it got to do with her, she is but a teacher except she is one that really are concerned about the things her students did. Well, she is a thoughtful teacher who had left a deep impression of her, Mdm Koh Li Ling, seems to spell this way if I pronounced it this way.

She was sad, and said she must spent money today and do not know where to spend on. She passed me the gift, a running jersey top. It costs her $38.85. I asked her whether we can go and eat first, we ate at Sushi Tei. It was good and superb, we ordered some stuffs edible enough. We had the trolley system, I took a couple of raw fishes, she was afraid to have them. We ate 6 plates. It later came out to be $31.05. She footed the bill.



Then I told her to go to places she liked first. I would follow her, little did I know she window-shopped so fast and that the time was so early, about 7 plus only. I delayed time and say we will be going to Explanade there, I have a surprise for her. Then I dragged, went to Espirit to compare prices and then go Paragon to see the Butterfly light blue slippers, $129. I told her not to buy, that is what I am there for. I am for her sister, she is also objecting to her buying that slipper.

She was tired, I can see and she is getting impatient. She wanted to take the train. We took it to City Hall Mrt station. We alighted, went to Explanade straight away. I somehow walked the wrong way and we managed to talk quite a bit before we reached the Merlion Park.

At the final destination, I could not say it in phrases and in songs or beautiful lyrics. I paused for a long time, before I popped the question. We sat down at two permanent platforms.

I asked her if everything I said tonight is a yes. I asked her if I could ask for what I want tonight.

She replied with, 'uhm, I may need to consider further if the thing you wanted is too much for me to do.', seems she knew something now.

I said, "You can definitely do it one!"

She became more anxious, half-threatening me that she will smsed her teacher and not wait for me already. That made me use my courage strongly.

"Actually I have a gift for you.", took out the gift from my Shirt's pocket.

'Why?', she kept it in her bag straight away. Laughing away. Preparing to walk walk away.

"Because because I want you to be my girlfriend."

'If you think I am, I am lor! If you think I am not, I am not.', with a grin on her face. Walking away.

She took steps. Walking very fast to the Explanade bridge.

"-_-", I know I succeeded.

I quickly chased after her as she smsed herself away, turning back to ask me if I took the effort to bring her there to ask her this question.

I replied,"I don't know where to ask."

I repeatedly said,"Thank You". "This is the first time I ever said that to a girl.", I told her.

We walked back the same way we came from, on the opposite side to the Explanade. I was happy of course, I could not even hide my emotions. I was scared she will not accept me.

A surprise also came my way. She told me a small synopsis about her sister teasing her that nobody sends her flowers on Valentine's Day. She got a task for me, she wanted me to find a floral shop and gave her a bouquet. Whoa! nice task. Where to find? But I belie

I worried for a while. Then I knew I can do it. I will do it. We walked as she thinks on the way what if I could not find the flowers. I could point her out where the flowers are, but cannot be taken. Well, she wanted one for taking home obviously. She kept asking herself if she should let me off. Then paused.

When I reached Suntc City, I realised a wedding exhibition is under way. I hoped to get from there. But none.

Then I referred to the Suntec City information board, there was no floral shop. I asked her what if I could not find. Then asked her what if I could find. She smsed her friend to ask her where in Suntec City there is floral shop, her friend said Raffles City basement level.

Oh god! How? Hey hey I got an idea. Carrefore.

She is now on cloud nine, and she kept saying I must complete within 1 hour, the time. Then that was 9.05pm. We walked from Tower 1 to 5. None. Went toilet. She expected me to call for backup. But I prefer to do it myself. Then extended the timeline, because I could not find it. And it was almost impossible to find it. I kept asking her what if I can find it. She say I am clever lor!

I called Tabitha Pang, my mei for backup after walking past the water fortune fountain. She did not picked up the phone. Libing says that if I could find it at the place she put me kite, it would be an immorable event. Then Carrefore. At first none. Then miracle happens. I found it. So happy. Haha.

I paid for it. I accomplished my first task. $15. One sunflower, no rose though. I paid it.



Then she went somewhere, I don't know where, then she came back to tell me she wanted to buy me chocolate, but all shops had closed. I pointed at my watch the time, it was only 9.30pm. Hurray, I passed her test.

Then she thought of Tabitha, my mei. Ya she is the one who brought us together. We should thank her, she said.

She promised to buy me a present, as a token. I gave her a simple task, to buy something from Mini Toons. A handphone pouch. She paid it, $12.95. She gave me $13.05.


Then she asked me where I want to go. I say go buy a drink, thristy. We went to carrefore, bought a bottle of drink, 40c. So happy. I wanted to hold her hands, but I was thinking we hands got so many things other time ba! 'The longer the urge the lasting it will be', don't be too anxious; I told myself.


She-bouquet of flowers and a handbag.
Me-the phone pouch, my gift (Addidas jersey) and a bottle of plain water

We headed towards the mrt station, we took the wrong side of the train and ended up in the wrong direction. We were happy just moving around like that. When we went up, we entered again through the other escalator, leading to the same place. Then we took the train towards Jurong, green EW line. We boarded the train, crowded. We stood in the middle at first, then we sat down. We alighted at Clementi Mrt station. I accompanied her to take her bus. Then I go back to the Clementi bus interchange. I had two buses I could take, bus 147 or 165. After some decisions, I decided on bus 165.

Time was about 11pm, I boarded the bus and then called home to say what time I am going back. I reached home at about 11.50pm. I switched On my laptop, then quickly logged on to this blog to do my blog.

Happy Day, I think I cannot sleep liao!




Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009