<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

2/07/2006 11:06:00 PM

Pot luck asking

Today went to school, to do ELP MathLab tutorial.

Then ask a friend, Zhong Xian, to help me do the troubleshooting of the cicuit for my semestral project. I do not know where the mistake lies. I do not know whether this act is moral or not.

Anyway, later went to the library to return the DVD I borrowed, then borrowed another one.

Then headed to the gym. Did workout, saw Neo Ming, Squash, and Justin from the Gunung Tahan Trip. They do not know each other. I also never really go up to them and say Hi.

At about 3.50pm, I went out to the track. Went to change into attire before going, of course. Took the EDA book to read, have a feeling of expecting a call. Not long after, I finished the call from Libing. She asked me for some HTML stuffs. I too asked if she is available after her doing of projects. She replied OK. And then, I finished the call. Saw my friend, Justin Tan from upper secondary. At first could not recognise him. Then went on the track to join him for a round. Continued my training, 13 rounds. Flat. Drank some water. Had a break, went on to revise for tomorrow's EDA Tools test. Read till chapter 2. Then continued run, ate 4 sweets by then, my energy bar. After jogging for 6 rounds, I stopped and decided that is my target for the day. Then my phone rang, I rushed to answer that. It is Libing, Yipee. Her project done. We can go out for a dinner already.

I asked her to wait for me. I feel very embarassed always asking her to wait for me. I took a quick bath and rushed to the Yio Chu Kang Mrt station. Went in, she is in the train already. When we saw each other, we hopped into the train because the train about to move off.

Went to the Ang Mo Kio there to eat, S11 by the road. She recommended me the Ba Chou Mee. I ate that, she ate a soupy noodle. I ordered Ice Lemon Tea and she ordered Green Tea. Anyway, the uncle forgot and gave 2 Ice Lemon Tea instead. We finished our meal. I suggested to go to the Popular to find some books. I bought a BP series book. A guide to Sea Stars and other Echinoderms of Singapore.

To the Mrt at AMK, I took a bus home, she took the train.

We have planned to meet to study tomorrow. She asked me to pass her something on HTML, but she never come online.

Waiting ...

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009