2/08/2006 11:22:00 PM
Study at library with Libing
Today after finishing 2 tests. EDA Tools eg2099 and Maths eg2001, called Alan from squash, he already went for lunch. Then called Brennan, he is also eating in the North canteen already. Well, I went to the vegetable rice stall and ordered the food. I gave the auntie all coins, got to get rid off them. Took a cup of apple mixed with honeydew.
Headed to the library, got some books to read. Then wait for a phone call from Libing. A cleaner lady holding on to a detergent and some water, wiped the table I was sitting.
She called, then came. Unfortunately, I cannot help to solve her problems of HTML and the uploading of webpages into the website.
Did the troubleshootings till 7pm, slightly after. Then we concentrated on our books. Till 8.30pm, just after I have studied finished a section of the chapter, we went for the mrt. I suggested a dinner, she say OKay and we went to AMK. So we ate there, each a bowl of porridge with an egg. The uncle gave us the wrong bowl, we exchanged after I realised the mistake. Then we had already had a few mouthful. I joked that the porridge tasted like water, but having taste of meaty fragrance, that's all.
We were heading home. Her friend messaged her to say that she never say Hi to him.
Ok. My bus took me from the bus-stop to the bus-stop in front of my block in 15 minutes. Well that is fast. She just came back, took 1.10 minutes like that since we parted from the Mrt station.
Getting tired here! Going to sleep soon.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009