3/09/2006 11:40:00 PM
Bought the Snappy Webcam, JRW
Went to Sim Lim Square to buy the Snappy Webcam, asked from the supplier of Snappy via
www.thakral-dit.com The support personnel sent me a mail regarding the suppliers that got the stocks from them. I took the list to go to there to search for the items. Libing's sister, Li Yi said she bought it at $48. But after asking around, only those shops that the mail says sell those products. After asking from level 3 to 6, one of the shop at the last level claims that the product is selling at $69. I quickly grabbed the chance and got it from level 4, one of the outlet there. And also not forgetting to consult my darling. She says go buy it, the price was $58, I bargained to $57. Ok. headed home.
Then used the laptop to create the settings for the webcam. Went to NYP by JRW.
Jogged, Runned, Walked.
Reached school, went library to return the Dvd title, was late by a day and thus paid fines, then borrowed another two titles.
Saw Baoshin while going to the the sports hall toilet to bath. Saw him at Block E, dozing off. He said he is very tired and so do I. Well, he is more exhausted I can see.
Discussed the meeting till 10pm. So just reached home, never saw my darling online. Talked to Brennan and Jaryl. Eyes getting sleepy, so got to sleep. Mum also chasing me. So sleep ba!
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009