3/06/2006 11:57:00 PM
Eat at Marine Steamboat Chin Huat Eating house
We met at Sim Lim Square at 2pm. Was early because I went to NYP to print the poster, banner and flyers for Libing's residential project. Put into pigeon hole of the CDAC club, debating club. Then the meeting at 11am was postponed to 3.30pm in the afternoon. Little did Libing and me know that. Luckily I got Terence's H/p no. I called him on the spot outside Student Affairs office.
Since no meeting at eleven am, I walked to the Engineering canteen after visiting my dear mei, she is not there. Therefore took my lunch and went home to get ready for the climbing up of stairs later on. Withdrew $50 at Hougang Point. I took a shower since I took hair cut before setting my trip to school earlier. Paid $10 for a hair-cut my dad's gonna kill me already. Packed my bag, my shirt, pants whatsoever. Forgot to bring my bath towel, only brought gym towel, for wiping sweat one.
She is helping her mum to do some chores at Orchard, I was at Sim Lim then, went Sungei road to walk when Shiwen called me to ask me what time later I will be going to the meeting later on at 3pm P601. I replied him with some excuses. Walking to Selegie there to buy soya bean milk to drink, the day is scorching hot.
On the way to Sim Lim Square, my mei called me at roughly 1pm. I told her I went library to look for her but she is not there, her tone sounds urgent, I didn't know how important, she never mention.
While I was walking back from Selegie area back to the Tekka mall, she called me to say that she will be late, and that she is at Orchard then. I replied her to take her time, she complained that her mum made her go there to pass up a form which cause her to walk about 15 storeys up vertically. Oh dude! She had already climbed so many floors. Will she be tired later, I thought, almost telling her we shall not climb today. She talked to me while she is walking from the flight of stairs. Then walking to the nearest mrt station, Orchard.
Later we confirmed to meet at the Little India Mrt station. We met and talked more. She bought soya bean milk at the Soya Jellybean outlet. We drank and made our way to Sim Lim Square to purchase the VideoCam. Took about 20 minutes to seek the product, and later found it to be more expensive than what her sis bought. $69.90 instead of $48. Then went back to her house, empty handed. Actually wanted to buy something up, no shops. VideoCam also never buy.
Put our things in her room, went off to the hdb blocks across her house to climb, 22 storeys. Well, made it. We talked while climbing up, one step at a time, slow and steady. We did it. 3 times. So about a total of 66 storeys, excluding the ones she climbed 15 and in the morning I climbed 13 up my hdb block.
We went up to her home to bath and change, she took me shampoo and shower. I bathed outside, then she make up and we were on our way to the Marina Bay. We took bus 960 to City Hall, beside the Raffles City, went in, took the train to Marina Bay, about 2 stations away. We alighted and wait for a bus to take us in. The time then was 7.15pm liao. Already late by more than half an hour.
We went into the place by bus, went to find the steamboat restaurant, Zheng Fa. Searched and found it. Walked in to find her friends there, little did we know that it is to celebrate one of the classmate's birthday, Samantha. There I met Georgia, Joanna, Say Kang, Samantha, Jeremy, and two others, forgot the name already. As we have two persons here, I went to have another set of the eating utensils. Or else, they have to sacrifice theirs, not that good, then I bought a can of Ice Lemon Tea also.

After a few rounds of food, Libing decided that we should buy something for Samantha since they had already taken the birthday cake and all the birthday song twice. We went off, saying we are going somewhere, later coming back to meet them, told Jeremy only.
Went to Raffles place, had to wait for bus, very slow one. So after buying a orange belt from Espirit and mineral water at a supermarket at basement level, we decided to take a cab back. After waiting for 15 minutes, Jeremy called and told us to meet them at Marina Mrt Station instead. We did so, and in a while, we reached, I guessed they are still stuck at waiting for the bus 400 ba! We chatted at the mrt station, waiting for their arrival.

We waited for quite some time, then Libing kept saying time is still early, we can go elsewhere to walk. Then I suggested Clarke Quay. She knew I was going to say that, can guessed me le! But she getting impatient and by the time the crowd came, the time is late already. They went into the station and we took the train back. The rest headed to Ang Mo Kio, we two went to Somerset to drink at Starbucks Coffee, IcedJellyLatte-T & IcedJellyCM-T. Total was $12.30. After that we went to Cineleisure to see if there is any haircut shops still open at that timing, 1030pm. None. We went up by escalator and came down by lift. Then walked to Takashimaya, all shops closed already.

Went home, took bus 190, two stops later I alighted and changed to bus 132. She continued her journey back home. I reached home at about 11.48pm. Change shirt, brushed teeth and went to sleep. Almost too tired to switch on my laptop.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA