3/05/2006 10:46:00 PM
Lonely go Suntec City
Went to Suntec City to see the career fair at level 6, 601,603. In the morning, woke up at 8.30am, coming to nine. Then went down to have breakfast with my grandpa, maternal side. His lorry's battery almost flat, don't know why. Then chatted with Libing at 11.50am or so, when she finally came online.
We chatted for a long time like doing what tomorrow, where to go, do what and so forth. Then I went for lunch and I think a while later she also went off for lunch, logged off. We both ate at home. Well, then I called Shiwen to go Suntec, he tired.
I went there myself, my 2nd uncle came, my grandpa came. I went off after bathing, before eating. Took a bus there, bus 70. Met my fifth aunt's husband. He asked me to check out the price of the coloured slippers at Suntec City.
Slept on the bus there, journey lasted about 40 minutes or so. Listened to radio on phone all the while. Went to see Addidas shop and then Nike shop. Then went to Carrefore, saw the Army experience roadshow going on. Went in to take a look, took some freebies. Went back to tower 2, head to the the Suntec City Convention Hall to see the main aim of my job here. Saw Wunna Sze when I was walking down the steps to the Fortune Fountain. We walked together to the destination, they are not sure of the routes there, I took them there by shortcut of course. We separated there, go our own way and I did not manage to see them again in the event of the walk on the booth visits.
When it was time for me to go, I was packed with freebies, brochures and more things in a bag, luckily there is one from MDIS. I made my way to the Nike shop, intend to buy the sport shorts discounted at $23.30. So took it. Bought with NETS and only size M left, 40% discount. Not too expensive, so bought it.

Went home. On the bus, Dad called and I confirmed to meet him at Block 1, Hougang, To go fishing. In the end, no fish to fish, only got birds, egrets flying around. Water dirty. Went Punggol Park, never really go in, my hands aching from the things I am carrying. So got the urge to go home immediately.
Went home. Eat, use internet to upload photos and check mail.
Now, talking to Libing, 11.30pm or so...
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA