<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

3/07/2006 03:50:00 PM

Surprise belated birthday gift

Today as promised, I went to NYP to take the gift that Tabitha wants to give Libing to her house as I think she might be too tired. My mei tone yesterday sounds so urgent, so I also got the urge to quickly pass it to her and also because I might not get to see her soon if I attachment elsewhere, and my phobia of having to work so late into the night without seeing my parents and my girlfriend frightens me a lot.

I woke up at 7.30am due to my dad's complaining I came so late last night and all. I finally got out of bed at 8.15am. Brushed teeth and went to eat my breakfast. Went to NYP after checking the webcam prices on internet, my desktop in my mom's room got some monitor problem already again. So I have to switch on my laptop to check the things I needed. Then set off at about 9.30am, reached school slightly less than 10am. Went to the locker, unlock it, found one blue wrapper present for Libing, and then found another one, wrapped in Courts brochures. That is for me? I thought. Then realised indeed it is for me, I know my mei will not be so heartless not to give me a present, it says as follows:-



Then went to Ang Mo Kio in double quick time, took bus 132 to Orchard, then walked across the road to take bus 190 to her home. Ya, after expressway 2 stops, alight. Gotta. Luckily get to see the bus route, with reference to the board of bus routes nearby at the bus-stop, far end.

On board the bus, then message her that I will be dropping by her house in half an hour, she asked me why, then I said to pass her something. When I am finally at her house void deck, I messaged her to say I have reached her block. Then she meet me, I am at the stone table. I told her about the present, she messaged my mei to thank her. We walked to Bukit Panjang Mall. Very near only.

She bought saliner from a optical shop. I asked her to walk me round the mall. Then she got tempted to cut hair, and I told her to. She did and I waited for her. There were three salons, we went to the one on the last level. She had not visited any of those. Well, I selected for her. I looked at car magazines, she carries on her hair cut. Roughly at about 1230pm, we finished and went to Watson to buy some hair gel and stuffs.

She brought me to the nearest bus-stop, the bus stop I alighted from, I took from the other side of the road to Orchard, bus 190. She walked home. I went to transfer bus from Orchard like what I did earlier. Shiwen called me on the bus and we chatted about the IES thingy, I am now officially IES VP for internal works. Shiwen being the President or Chairman.

I took bus 132 back home, and now I am at home, and very tired. Got a strange feeling now that my attachment will be damn tough and demanding. Well, Libing help me pray I will be attached to a good company.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009