3/03/2006 11:06:00 PM
Went to Woodlands via bus
Today went to Woodlands via bus 161. Forgotten, should have taken bus 112 then bus 161, I went to the Hougang Central to transfer bus.
On the bus, Ian and Wenxaing smsed. Followed by Libing's call. I managed to get there in double quick time, she asked me to go to the bridge. I went there. Never see her. Then smsed. Then saw her in front of me. Go up to her. Then Hello.
Talked on the status of the Debating Club project. Then finished, we continued talking till lunch time before we go for our lunch break. Went to the Causeway point to work. Ate Yu Kee Duck Rice. Both of us. Found a seat.
Then about time, then go back to work. I went to the library to read the book that I brought along. She went to work and visit me at the library 10 minutes in a one hour section. I was napping because of the rice I ate just now. Well, when the time is almost up, I will wake up and anxiously wait for her to come. Then at 4.45 plus, I went up to the higher level of the libary to borrow some books. She accompanied me. She borrowed one on teaching. She still likes cooking.
I borrowed those books, she went back to work. I went to Causeway Point to shop. Bought Mug Root Beer drink from the Cold Storage. Then put the books into the plastic bag. Walked till she called me at 6pm. I was listening to the radio via handphone then.
We met. Dun know where to eat, then I said walked to the Mrt station then go to watch movie, then on final thoughts go to Yishun.
We ate at Ya Kun Kaya Toast. $7.40. Then to the nearest park for sitting and chatting. She told me her life story and facts of life. Me too told her my views.

We then walked back at 8pm. I held her hands for the first time. Nothing great in fact. I have forgotten to pass her the book while she enters the Yishun Mrt Control Station. I went back to give her, but she had boarded the train. I went back home via bus 854.
Reached home, nobody home, because brother at tution, parents just went out for dinner. I bathed and then used the laptop. Chatted while and then went to watch the Channel 8 9pm drama show, last episode.
Then went back to msn chatroom, talked and Libing came online. We talked about tomorrow's event. Sad, she cannot come out on sunday.
Well, now talking to Wenxiang about her Rosie. Well, they two makes a perfect pair.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009