4/08/2006 10:52:00 PM
Break Day..
Nice break! Smooth one! Easy come easy go...
Played squash with Guan Kun. String broke. The racket Neo Ming sold me de. Then he told me that he will sell me at $30 bucks. I agreed and tried it on. Cool.
Accompanied Guan Kun to the Serangoon interchange, in turn ask him to accompany me to the NEL station. Went to meet Libing. Waited for about half an hour. Walked to Millenium Walk, had a Latte and she had a Apple juice. Talked for quite some time. She footed the bill and went off. I chased her of course. Time then was about 4.15pm.
Ended with a "Let's be friends." She went to buy something on impulse and a little intention. I said since we be friends let me be. We walked into clothes shops, one after the other. Finally got them all. Tried and fit a few times. Time was 6.30pm when we finally finished her shopping. Then I went to buy belt and took a rough 15 minutes only. Puma shop, $16 for a belt. She bought a shirt and a skirt; $24.15 and $40 plus respectively.
Should have been like that! Then our relationship would have last. Maybe I pushed my luck too far. Pressed her too hard. But seriously I think it is the wrong timing to ask. My NS not yet over also. Well.

We took bus 75 and took some pictures on board the bus. Took the bus until I stopped outside Ngee Ann Polytechnic was at 7.30pm. I reached the bus-stop opposite home at 8.30pm. Home after that. Home was just normal as if nothing happen. I bathed and do my routine. I will go Qing Ming tmr.
Long day.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009