4/20/2006 10:02:00 PM
Wait at YCK Mrt
Today I made an appointment with her, Libing to wait for me at the Mrt station, I am going to pass her the gift my dear mei, Tabitha had bought from China, a handphone keychain. A nice pink one!
Then reached Yio Chu Kang station at 5.55pm. Then waited till about 6.20pm when she walked into the station. As I took the company bus to the Ang Mo Kio Mrt station, so I did not go out of YCK Mrt station, took a train from AMK to YCK. So ya, I thought she not coming, because I thought she today got driving lessons. Intend to wait for her till 7pm, if she never come, I will head back to AMK Mrt station and take bus home. At last.
Libing went to find her PErsonal Mentor regarding some stuffs. She handed me a game cube and I passed her the handphone keychain. We talked on the train to her home. A lot we talked. I went toilet at Bukit Panjang Plaza. Then walked her home. I took bus 75 to the bus-stop opposite Ngee Ann Polytechnic and take bus 74 outside NP. Reached home at about 8.40pm.
Took a bath and now sitting down on my laptop. Tiring day.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009