4/27/2006 11:59:00 PM
Wait at YCK mrt
No one came. None.
I waited for her for 30minutes. Then I took the train home. Home sweet home.
Now I know the intensity of her avoidance.
Well.. Not too late.
This afternoon, saw two birds. A couple bird. I seemed to see them appearing at the same tree same spot at my company place. They had a nest up in a hole on a split tree bark struck by lightning. The tree is protected or rather no one will go near it since it is fenced off. The only way to access the tree is via the Circle Line Construction. As a bird watcher, I have been observing it for several weeks during my attachment in New Tech Park. But the heavy rain had forced it to stay in its nest I think; most of the time.
Still there, I think the calls sound like a kingfisher, but since the lighting was not good. I was glancing it from afar and below. Its background against the sky and so the colouration of the birds is not established. But some weeks ago, I came upon a pair of woodpecker, Red-backed, I could not identify the species.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009