<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

5/16/2006 11:42:00 PM

3 Phone call so busy..

Today almost cannot wake up.

Slept after lunch. Ate Shui Jiao Mee, Mee Pok.

After lunch, did cutting of cables, preparing for the next lot. Prepared 20 sets for the whole day. Tiring.

Had 3 phone calls.

One from Popular asking me what is wrong with my card. I then asked for a replacement.

Two, from Yue Ting. Last time the lecture group for Intro To Entrepreneurship. Asking me about the contact no. of the lecturer's phone. I said I do not have and will pass her the email instead.

Third. from NEA asking me about my post in school. I replied I am the President of Geo Council, Green Club in NYP and then told him that I will be attending the 20 May Minister thingy.

Met Tabitha, saw her in the room of the Minds Sports club. She inside doing her powerpoint presentation for Thursday. I smsed her and then took a walk to the track to get a drink and find Mr Guru. Nope. He is not there today.

Went home after meeting the two gals representative from SOKA Association. We have decided to do paper recycling in school on 31st May on Wednesday.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009