5/28/2006 12:39:00 PM
Kebun Baru 5km Run
This morning woke at 5.50am. Did some sit-ups and crunches. Then brushed my teeth and prepare for the run or rather race. Well I boarded the bus, 74. Realised I have forgotten to bring my number tag and have to go back home to take. Time then was past 6.30am. I was supposed to meet those at track training at the time. I rushed out of house after getting my number tag and 2 safety pins. Boarded bus 165 and called Kevin while on the way there to the AMK mrt station.
We deposited our bags at one of the uncle's van. Those uncles are from MR25 and are always training at NYP track so there goes the history. We get prepared and the run started at about 8am. I wore my Standard Chartered Run singlet and a pair of shorts. But all were wearing NYP track's singlet and I was like the odd one out.
I came in 21:27 for a 5km run and sprinted when I reached the last 200m car park sprint. My number tag was 114. Two gals from NYP got 8th and 9th respectively for Women's Open category.
We settled for Macdonald breakfast after the run and Home Sweet Home.
Now Home, but wished to go out to purchase my stuffs for the Earthwatch Australia trip leh, and I also need to train for my ATC race next sunday. How? I need to practice on my bike but it seems I do not have time to do that. Cham!
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009