<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

7/25/2006 11:53:00 PM

Pirate of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest

Today did NAPFA training at 5pm, lasted till 650pm. I guessed it is about 2 hours bah!

Anyway quite happy. The supervisor Malcolm never come, say want to meet us between 2-4pm. In the lab during our FYP, we chit-chatted lah, so ya not much to do.

Movie at 8pm, postponed from 6.30pm because of my NAPFA tester ahah.

Watched till 1030pm. Mum called me 6 times till I am home. The first four I did not picked up. And today being the first day of Lunar calendar Chinese Ghost Festival. Ya so very worried.

Had kopi, Teh Tarik with Marcus Kwek. Hah long time no see, he is going into army soon in September, letter came already. Ya we went home on bus 74 and tink, I am now home on my lappy after my bath and brushed my teeth.

Should be sleeping in about half an hour's time. Hope I am on schedule. Now must worry about AES. And my program at school do not work. So a bit troubled. Seemingly the movie was after all making me more stress than what I think it would make me into; less stress. Well that is my choice. Yasim called to tell me that he had settled with the IMH in-charge. We may postponed the timing for the beach cleanup to 10am or so. And hopefully this year, someone may lead the whole show instead of Yasim every consecutive year. So maybe I should take the lead this year, part of my speak-up lesson I think. Some toastmaster training I guessed.

As for now, I am going to do my work now. Li hui, I am not angry with you, hope you dun mind what I say yesterday.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009