<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

7/26/2006 09:19:00 PM

T n F meet 2006 NYP

Before the Track and Field event, I went for a (National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre) NVPC talk on volunteerism and why youths can be the best person suited to be volunteers and their various activities.

At the stadium, track. Ran 1500m Men event. Completed first 400m as first person, then slowly get overtaken and I am the last second one for the last 400m. At least not until Audi overtake me for the last 100m.

Well enjoyed myself but am extremely tired after that, head burning and spinning all over. I had to lie flat on the bench for about 15 minutes or so. Maybe more I never count. Number tag No. 349.

Then pack the Geo Club room, put up the notice board. With Shushan and Pek Hwa. Went home with Pek Hwa to the bus-stop. Then taking bus 25 home.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009