8/16/2006 07:29:00 PM
complain bus-driver lol
Bus plate no. SBS 9315 D. Double-decked bus no. 74. this driver sux sia, dun know want to rush where? he drove the bus as i board at the bus-stop outside Hougang Plaza. He every bus-stop till it reaches the bus-stop i am alighting: all the way he banged the front door very fast as in Open quickly and Close quickly. God knows why he do that.
At one of those bus-stop, I saw this lady who got very fed-up. It goes like this; because she is not the first person to board the bus, there is someone before her, that someone was searching for the Ez-link card. Immediately the driver banged the door shut when the lady had not had proper footing on the bus. And the next worse thing is that he drove straight after closing the door, leaving that lady to be hurt in one hand. The glance at the bus-driver was inevitable. And I happen to chance it. Well, yes he deserves that.
This incident reminds me of those inconsiderate bus driver of many. How is Singapore going to be one of the service excellence country. Do not want to compare with other countries. I want to know how my country fares..
Ok well, that is one incident it gonna leave me a bad impression.
Was a bit sleepy today, ya. I think long time never blog le, since I broke up. I guessed now my feelings is normal already. I am a free man. Aside, today Tabitha called me for lunch. I just had my lunch with Li Hui and were in the club room then. She wants the CD back, later I accompanied her to South Canteen. Then to the sports hall to put my reacket and show bag. Purchased the Sacony shoe from Mr Guru, backlogged already. Well went back lab, then come out again, saying I am dozing off in front of my laptop. Looked for her at the Minds Sports Room. Played reversi. Won her twice in a row. Then Max came in. I am beginning to understand that maybe they are a couple now. No one will be so loving and flirting with each other, but I knew. Well, I don't give a damn. But am a bit jealous though. She is the one that brought us together and then broke us indirectly. What to do? My mei leh. Okay one step at a time bah. No hurry.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009