8/01/2006 10:59:00 PM
Entrepreneurship Talk @ NYP
LTN-6 4-6pm initially. Ended at 5.30pm. No one wants to talk. So me too. Dun want to get involved. Well hell of a day. So stress, everyone.
They talked with so much confidence I am so proud of them, maybe we are too inactive and less to talk. Well I dun see a point to talk since I have already particiapted in several activities as such. Haha.
Nicholas, how and what you want me to find out from them? They are just local students and one professor with a bio-life science background who is so enthusiastic to become an entrepreneur. Look out, they are not your competitors they are jsut doing what they have as an idea, a team. You are probably more experienced than them. Wheras thay are not bad either, they are more than youths a bit not so young ahem but they have more energy than you now. Motive of aim is to have people who are already successful to organise talks for free. Basically what I learnt for the past few months: Youths for Youths. Giving back to the society. Excellence! Why Not?
Went for squash, not much ppl around. Anthony, Lena, Bee Ching and me of course. Bathed then head home. Met Ting Feng at the bus-stop. He said needed help in Napfa. I offered him some tips. He took it and now needs some implementations.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009