<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

8/17/2006 11:58:00 PM

Running from Punggol Park Bus-stop

Today at about 7 plus in the evening, Wei En from NVSS smsed me to ask me whether I want to go running. So I gave a positive ansert and we agreed to meet at 8.15pm. At Punggol Park Bus-stop, the one opposite the coffee shop.

I ran through all the traffic light just right, because all the lights are all green man, only some only. But then I managed to scrap through all except the first one that I was just warming up.

At the meet-up place, Marcus reached first, then Wei En and then Nigel. Well, I am early, or maybe by roughly a few minutes earlier to the bus-stop only. There they came from Seng Kang. Heard they took off 5 minutes ago. They are already warmed up. Me? Sure! From Hougang Ave 8, start of the road, till I was there almost the end of the road at Punggol Park, ranging from 5 bus-stops away.

We went to the bridge near Punggol Plaza. Then, me and Marcus were the strong ones, We were soaking wet also. Then we waited till Wei En and Nigel reached, somewhat 5-15 minutes later respectively.

Later, we went to a small stream, nearly go in, but too dark, and so we headed back. Went to Rivervale Mall, bought 2 bottles of 1.5l and a bar of chocolate. Ate at playground near blk 148, I think, Went back at nearly 11pm. I reached my bus-stop after parting with the rest. I think I am the last person to reached home. Mum calle dwhile I am on the bus. Well on the way home already. Saw an incident on the bus where the bus driver suspected that the person never pay his trip fare, or his girlfriend. Haha, though a bit embarassing.

Home, bathed, now watching tv and typing away, checking mail.

At school in FYP today, Joyce never come for FYP. Called Yasim about ICCs, I ate with Li Hui at 1130, then went to library to read my newspaper, New Paper. went back FYP. Then fell alseep, then electrified awake, some electric shock wave as if on stance. Had a pretty nice day today. No project doen well so far, did the radio buttons for all 14 questions and option labels.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009