10/13/2006 11:21:00 PM
Friday the 13th
There today I had some busy day. Forgot to take DVD to pass it to Huemin. Then went to a few places to settle the Geo Council stuffs for Green Campus Day.
Then not successful. Anyway the posters posted up already.
Went to the Class after that, Comm Skill Class. I am the only one with CCA and the one who read about Who Moved My Cheese. What the.. My class all nerds is it ?..
Okie, well I have this event at RELC Hotel. Somewhere near Shang Grila Hotel, Should not be spelled this way. Not sure how. But me and peiling we got to Orchard, meet up and then went on to walk to the place. It was quite deep, initially I thought we are somewhere near Orchard Hotel and then we went on to another place unknowingly. After that, we asked for directions twice and finally found the place.
Cool. I was sweating all the way. She was in pink and I was in light blue. Hah.
We reached upon the gates of Shang Grila to find Miss Angeline, SCL President. She is going to take her NYAA Gold next year. Whereas for me and Peiling, we just gotten the NYAA Gold Award GALA member 2 weeks ago on 5th October.
We chatted on the tables and had great fun around.
Found out that we can do many activities through NYAA GALA. Great! And one more thing, found out that our NYAA photos who had been taken from the NYAA council, but must contact Mr Eugene.
Ok got this clue. Yup. Will do that. Later when we are going home, found out that Angeline was the creator of the Change for Youthmaker, and then many other youth event. She was in the youth forum thingy in year 2004 and many of the ideas that involve youths such as SHINE Singapore and many more is actually the result of the National Youth Forum in Yr 2004.
Hah. How ignorance am I?
I am so sad, and felt so inferior. I always thought I know a lot. But I really don't know lah.
Well then later took Mrt home.
Peiling Bishan, Angeline Hougang, Jason (me) Ang Mo Kio then go home.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009