10/11/2006 11:42:00 PM
Interview by Sherlyn
This lady from Gen 4 X. She talked and chit chat with me for about two hours from 5pm. The initial meet-up time with her was 4.30pm. I was in the train late, this couple in front of me, blocked my way at YCK Mrt.
Had the meeting place at Millenia Walk TCC. This place is memorable for a reason to me. My first meet-up with my ex. after the break-up. Well. Trying to forget about it is to clear off memory.
For a reason or another, I have gone through the interview, and she got to know me more. Well, her purpose there. My coffee was on her. And then this free-lancer producer for the Generation X series is running at 360. The show will be on Central, TV12 that is. She may need to do some shooting at my home as well as at my school.
I forgot to take my phone charger from school, went back to take. Actually Marcus Kwek asked me for a movie, but dun know why he is not free today. Busy for some stuffs.
Then I went to school to pick up the charger. Saw the track team people on the way to AMK for dinner, I supposed. It had been a long time since I had my training.
Well. My outcer in my mouth hurts..
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009