<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

10/05/2006 11:43:00 PM

NYAA Gold Award Ceremony

Today I received the NYAA Gold Award from Minister Ho Peng Kee, wonder if it is spelled this way. Anyway, met up with Tabitha and Libing after my half hr Squash half hr Gym. Asked them for lunch. Saw my classmates and friend eating at Macdonald. Then they said they came to purchase some books.

Went to the Mind Sports Club Room to slack, asked Tabitha teach me how to play Wei Qi.

Great! She know also. I not sure how to play, arr.

Then went to changed to blazer and long-sleeved shirt. Off to teh venue at The Auditorium.

Saw Peiling's name. never see her.

Then we have to up stage for photography trial photo session.

Returned to seat, then ceremony start. Then speech followed by the presentation of award. Then photo session. Rachel was the selected one to present her speech, overall feelings lah. Nathan ever shake hand with me, so quite sad. Only Ho Peng Kee, the one who gave me my Bronze award in yr 2004. My first yr in Poly.

Had some good time conversating around. Still never see her around. Peiling that is. Haha.

Then we had refreshment and more conversating. Then went back club room, Tabitha still with me. Asked her to teach me how to play the chess. She taught me a bit. Then she played with her friend a game, less than a game. Then I played with her friend after Tab went home. My dear god-sis ar, got bf liao lah..

Well, went back club room. Prepare for meeting for Geo Council. She asked me to come out de, Peiling, my sister, same bdae as me de.

Yup, 2 sis, today. So glad. All were at the NYAA ceremony. On the same row as me some more. Just that I never see her around. Or shld I say she is avoiding me.

Meeting started and ended promtly. Glad. 6.40pm till 8pm. Hah. Went Ang Mo Kio for dinner, parents went Chinese Garden. Chatted with Brennan on old classmates and friends, had a nice time. Then went to take a bus home.

Met this gal, wearing a nursing uniform, I think she just came back from attachment, she is quite tired. But considering the time, this is being the second time I saw her, the other time was 10 30pm or so. Now is like not yet 10pm when I saw her. Pretty gal, quite tall also.

Great! Met her, but wonder if I will still chance her again.. I am then thinking if she knows I am from NYP, or does she know that, I had a tired day, but I am still so awake to think about those things, sigh...

Ya right now, talking to my sister-bro.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009