<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

10/08/2006 11:40:00 PM

Restring Racket @ Queensway

Today ate lunch at home, porridge with some vegetables and picklet lettuce.

Out at about 1130pm. Took bus 112 to Kovan Station to transfer to bus 153. Reached at about 1240pm told Huemin I will be in the area at 123o missed by 10 minutes. Well she is not there yet. I took the racket to restring. At Gala Sports.

Then smsed her that we will meet at Anchorpoint for lunch. I thought she had not had hers. And indeed so. Anyway ordered sandwiches from Subway; Foot-long sandwich. Then ordered a drink and a cookie. $4.95 + $3 (upsized to foot-long) + $2 (cookie with drink).

Then went to Ikea for window-shopping. Till 3pm. Collected racket and took a feeder bus to Tampines. Thereafter took a bus, bus 3 to Pasir Ris Central, near the Mrt there. Chen Howe, waiting for me there le. So yup, late.

Took bus 354 from the interchange to Downtown East. Walked in.

Bought the ticket and went in. $1. Met Jasper and company. Many of them I do not know them at all. Only saw one familiar face. Not sure of her name. It is only after she left that I asked Siti and her name is Yi Ting, yup gonna remember. From A Team and SU.

I went for a walk. By the time I came back, BBQ had started. Not bad. I thought got food to eat. But to my amazement, no food. Those people all did the BBQ and for themselves. Not surprise. All don't know each other at all. No introduction done. Well done.

My second surprise came after I was told to set up the table for the birthday gal. Then I realised it was Jasper's gf bdae. Siti. By then I had BBQ, eaten, went out bought a drink and happily drinking my Long Island.

Cake. 21st Bdae. Her present from her bf, Jasper was W800i. The latest so far, heard from Hao about $8oo plus with 2yr contract. Damn Ex.

Had the cake, drank finished my bottle and went home.

Hao big business, he brought me to take bus 81. And he went back on bus 53. Me on bus 109. LOL.

Home quite fast, slept on the bus.

Bathed. Now talking away. Gd nite. tml got school at 8am. Books not yet purchased. Hah.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009