<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

12/03/2006 05:10:00 PM

Standard Chartered Marathon 21.1km

Today is a fine day. Morning at least. Went by taxi, thought can go by NEL, it says 25mins to for the harbourfront train to come by. Sad.

At the location where we can stop, $11.30. Then alighted and went to baggage point. Went to the make-shift loo. The start started while I was queueing, but since this takes personal timing, so I quickly do light business and walked to the start point. Started late, but still manage to chase up till when I was with majority of the crowd. Cooljog, but a bit too fast, maybe not boasting here. When I was passing many people who was late and yet slower than me. OK, not very fast. Stuck at the points. Probably eat too much yesterday, had stomach pain, forgot to visit the loo. Visit the bush. You will not want to know what I do there. Somewhere near Marina Steamboat area.

There was this gal whose card behind the shirt (reason to run), it goes something like 3 BEES .. (cannot remember the pharse liao lol). She overtook me and I in turn overtook her a few times that I sped past her and went to my routine run/jog. The last was when I took over her speed and chase a two timers, clearing way. One caucasian women was shouting "You are in my way!!" And there was this men behind her, I supposed a Singaporean Men, I followed suit thinking that this is an opportunity to speed up forward. Boy! Their speed was fast, probably 11.5km/hr. I feel my legs all fully stretched when I was behind them. At the turning towards the expressway uphill, I lost them, the women then the men.

Hell! This was fun.

At the 15km mark, I lost all my muscles circulations, broke down in cramps and stitches and heartburnt. Walked and sprained for the rest of 5km.

Completed in about 2hrs 48mins or so.

Went to look for Medics, cramps at Quadriceps and Calfs. Iced, 2 X 100-Plus, 1 X banana.

Took the finishers' medal and move to drink water and cool my legs, my legs I think had poor old injuries, maybe due to knocking of tables or chairs during primary or secondary school life.

Met up with Huemin for lunch. Go look for Peiling. Ate Salmon Terriyaki set $5.90. Walked to Bugis, Raffles City area to take bus 147, the bus-stop whereby I took the bus home yesterday.

Home sweet home. Now legs aching, not cramp but the joint area is experiencing severe pain.

Took a nap and went onto my lappie for work and journal. Blog that is.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009