<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

1/28/2007 11:59:00 AM

club-IN 2

This is the second time I go clubbing in this month, and the next consequetive week after the last. Ordered Chivas 12 again, to me last week like no taste. Today drink a bit I kena want to saei saei.

Alvin, Daphne, Eunice, Jason, Ronald.

Met at Clarke Quay. I walked around the newly opened mall. Central. Eu Tong Sen Street. Quite nice, better than Bugis and somewhat the design lah, then much like the newly opened X-NTUC at Ang Mo Kio lor. I have to draw money yet again. Bought Ice-cream @ $3.50. Hokkaiddo Ice-cream. GO Liang Court withdrew $40 bucks. Dunno who never pay lor.

After some point of time, I realised I could not take insults and then pretty hot-tempered and childish. Great! No one can help me find out those things, you have to explore yourself de.

Till 4am. Last week only 3am. Then went out still raining. We slacked a bit then went to Ronald house to thone for the night/morning. Talked crap and falling asleep. Ronald as host give us some guitar music. Nice singing. But I am in a bad mood dunno why. I need to find out. And I found out 1 thing about myself. I question myself and I answered myself.

Went home at about 8am after leaving from Ronald's house. The two gals, I took them to the nearest bus-stop, can see they don't really like me. I really dunno how to sweet talk to gals de. Seriously. Sigh!

No drunk state for me. Very cool nite. Yipee now go to study mood.

FOCUS.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009