1/21/2007 04:08:00 PM
two new friends
I made 2 more new friends yesterday, um yes at about 9plus pm at Marina Square.
Ronald and Alvin were two friends I know since secondary school. Me Jason made 2 new friends of Alvin. But looks like Ronald already knew Daphne.
Daphne brought a friend, Eunice.
Alvin brought me.
It is amazing I can remember their names in a split second. More often than not, these kind of informal self-introduction, I usually forget in two seconds after I heard the names. Maybe this is what I call selective memory! I usually don't bother remembering the names or I did not get their names right, and I don't wish to ask further as it will only seem to me and the person embarrassment and awkwardness.
And so, the initial clubbing place is at XDO for dance then to Mohammad Sultan (MS) for drinks and party. In the end, we went MS straight away since XDO closes at 1am. We went Phunk. Total of $160 for 4 clubbers and $15 for the next. We ordered a mixer of green tea as Ronald suggests that it is better.
In there, we played guessing numbers and then drink and drink and drink. I vomited after the mixer with beer. But thanks, no one sees it. Went toilet countless times, due to the green tea.
Handphone no battery. Music entertainment. Ladies, one hot one cold. Men, sober freak. Me drunken.
Later at 3am when the place closes, we went to Boat Quay to rest. By the river, we sat and talk. Me drowsy. Alvin and the two gals chat non-stop. I went away, to the bus-stop, check out the place. Came back, set off to some sofa to rest till morning for the first bus/train to arrive to go home.
Home sweet home. Took NEL. Stop at Potong Pasir, then took bus 147 home.
Eight am. Sleep. 1pm woke up.
Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^
No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!
Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.
Creativity is the rule to success in Life
A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.
Are U doing the right thing now?
UPDATED ON 16th November 2009