<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

1/18/2007 09:59:00 PM

Y'day at Seoul Garden

What is it that allows me to spend > $100 in a day. Who knows?

Well, I am kind of happy though! I asked her out, alvin too. We met at Orchard Mrt at 6.30pm initially, but as time is always delayed typically and goes off unExcused, so we made do with the time. As the main organiser of the event, the inititator, I was late and boarded the train at my school after the Yr 3 Dialogue Session with the various academic heads. Well, now I have more understanding. Opps sidetracked.

Okay, Alvin came from behind me as I took the escalator up to the Gents to rinsed my mouth as the coffee I had taken earlier causes my mouth to become a bit dry and I think it would have felt smelly also. At the moment in time while I was in the train, I began to understand why my friend, Siti Nural (EW2006) told me. She cautioned me against kissing after taking coffee, yup. Train compartment, this gentleman beside me was reading a book on politics, with a George Bush's face, kinda forgotten the title.

We met at the station's escalator, went to the gents and moved on to select our presents for our dear friend, had not been getting in touch with for almost 2 years, maybe lesser. Through msn ONLY, lucky there is a chatting channel called msn, Whew! Over the countless months, she had already gotten herself a boyfriend. Uhm me too actually but still haven't get over the break-ups. I wanted to get over, seriously. But there still lies in the question at the back of my heart as well as hidden in some parts of my body, mind and soul. It is impossible for me, I know; I understood that! Seeing that people around me is having loving partners, I tend to be Green with Leoprasy.

We ate at Seoul Garden, Marina Square via a taxi at Lucky Plaza. But what lies ahead is a few plates of food. There is not much to consume into our stomach as we chatted and we are filled to the brim with meats and 2 glasses of soft drinks, non-carbonic ones. To me, it was a fruitful day, the bill came out to be $72, inclusive of GST.

Left the place at nearly 10.30pm. Took bus 72. Jason, Yu Ting, Alvin.

Transferred to bus 147 and headed home individually. I returned Alvin $72 as I promised a meal to both of them. Time was running late as if a curfew had been set-up immediately after I alighted the bus a stop away from my situated one. Birthday Gurl was on the way back by the bus as she lives near Punggol Primary School, blk 437.

Bathed, contacts out. Spect's IN! Laptop up & Running.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009