<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15446072?origin\x3dhttp://bestboynew.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></body>
 

3/25/2007 02:11:00 AM

MSS Lau Jiak

I met Darius at 3pm for MA/YMA Annual General Meeting 2007. Principal from the junior as well as the secondary is present and we had a fruitful time discussing ongoing issues from previous AGM to the present and most problems arise from the money matters and fundings.

Next I went to have my photos taken at the Photo Development Shop. Instant Photos. Then, I went for Lau Jiak. The dinner started at about 7pm, we went to slack at the Staff Recreation Centre. MA meeting then I became one of the YMA ExCo committee. Proposed by Chee Kok, Seconded by William.

We played pool for a few sessions before we changed to playing the soccer game by pulling sticks, with small tiny men on the stick. Old game, testing one's reaction to the games.

Next we were asked to go to have our dinner. I ate one plate of food, before I found Tat Ching. He was taking a cup of water and did not know where to go. He seemed to be lost. At first I could not remember who it was, and I was kind of surprised also to meet him here. In the end, I made the contact with him, and we started our conversation. I brought Darius in and we had a fine talk. At first, Tat Ching was very quiet. But when men talk, it is bound to be on the same topic at hand. Lucky no soccer language here, we were all non-soccer fans. But well, we knocked off well and ended up taking more food. Headed to the Monfortian Entrepreneurship (MEN) club room, club of previous Darius room. We talked more, then Coi Seng came into the picture.

Then we went to the place near Kidsland, the student care centre near the Punggol Primary School. We had chat till 12.45. I jogged cum ran home all the way stopping only at the traffic junction. Home. About 1.19am..

Ya bathed and now typing my lappie.

Predatory Instincts; Bestboy STunts. NSF->PLAB-AMS-AOF, NYAA-GAHA

Comments: Post a Comment
Jason is ME-I Am Unique. ^^
Li Hui is Darling's Dear. ^^

No Man's Land
Scare? then, don't enter!

Adidas is a symbol of Originality.
With it's curves it lightens our senses.
Be Original,
Be Unique,
Be YOU.

Creativity is the rule to success in Life

A home is a shelter that hides the rain and snow
A smile is a medicine that cures all illness
A shirt is one that keeps you protected from the outside wind.
A life with love is a life well spent.

Are U doing the right thing now?
 

UPDATED ON 16th November 2009